15.7.12

Flinders Lane


Photos By Ben
(Three of Something dress, Tony Bianco Boots)

Yesterday morning we went to do some fruit and veg shopping at the Queen Victoria Markets (which are only a few minutes walk from my mum's house) before heading into the city to check out some street art filled lane ways off Flinders Lane.

This is the second instalment of my 'Three of Something' inspired outfit posts featuring my favourite items from their launch collection. This dress is definitely the most colourful thing I have worn since the summer months and yet, despite the weather being a mere in 13 degrees, it somehow seemed rather graffiti-filled-alleyway-appropriate.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my god your dress is amazing!
    I am so in love with it
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. missing melbourne so very much right now....even the cold still makes me want to come back so bad!!!!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress and prints and yay~ you're in Melbourne! Hope you love the city buzz :)

    X
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GRAPE FRUIT LOOKS DELICIOUS AND YOUR DRESS KIND OF REMINDS ME OF IT. I LOVE IT. I AM FOLLOWING. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon and joining.

    best regards,
    steven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, nice outfit :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress, the style and pattern is so unique!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... .widget { text-align: center; }