23.6.12

Paddington Bear

 

 Photos By Ben
(Sass and Bide 'skinny boy' jeans, Zeitgeist button-up, Minkpink coat, Vintage Ferragamo flat boots and Asos sunglasses.)

Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to Paddington for a stroll in this little park I remembered coming to as a really little kid. 
Alas, what used to be a hedge maze that towered over my little two-year old self, has now become a tangle of shrubs that don't even reach waist height. Although the revelation that this pathetic little ornamental garden maze was never a true maze one could lose oneself in was rather upsetting, it was an interesting adventure none the less. Getting to the centre was far more challenging than anticipated, and resulted in me clambering over the hedge after I realised that this Kodiac bear style coat had become entangled in a thousand little spider webs! 

This coat was a favourite of mine last winter and accompanied me almost everywhere. I expect that it will get just as much of a workout this winter; starting tonight, as I plan to take it with me for extreme kodiac bear warmth to a midnight picnic and bonfire on a beach somewhere. Happy sunday!

9 comments:

  1. dayum~ those skinny jeans are the perfect fit Anna! you have such model long legs :)
    hope you two had a great day~

    X
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacket is amazing!
    I am also loving your jeans, they fit you so well
    Sounds like you had an amazing day :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    You are so beautiful! Love your style!
    I`m your new reader. :)

    a-to-the-a.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look!! What great vintage boots, and the coat is a dream!!
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look fab! i love your style
    s

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS BLOG ROCKS ! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. THE VISUALS ARE A MAJOR PLUS :)). I hope you can check out my blog: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. BE SURE TO CHECK MY SIDE LINKS. Hope to hear from you soon..and following the site.

    god bless,
    steven 0:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an amazing outfit! (:
    love your blog!

    xxx
    http://jacque-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool outfit! your style is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... .widget { text-align: center; }